DOWNLOAD CHILDREN'S MINISTRY RESOURCES HERE
This password-protected page will provide access to Children’s Ministry related documents, video links and other helpful resources.
Please CLICK HERE to submit your prayer concerns.
Greetings, Amity CM Stewards!
Mark your calendars for our first CM Steward Training of 2019! Please plan to arrive by 8:45am on Sunday, March 24. Our training will begin promptly at 9am. Arriving at 8:45 allows you to check in children, if necessary and get a little breakfast.
Training topics to be posted soon. RSVP communication will also be sent soon. Please indicate how many adults and children (including ages for children) are coming.
If you have any questions, please contact Connie LeBeauf: email@example.com
Understanding Your Profession of Faith Class
Parent informational meeting scheduled for Sunday (2/3) immediately after service. If your child has trusted Christ, but has not yet been baptized, then please attend this brief meeting to learn more about this class. The next class (formerly Pre-Baptism Class) will begin on 2nd Sunday (2/10) in February with a duration of 8 sessions (brief pause over Spring Break).
Attention Amity Parents! We’re worshiping as a family on 12/23 and 12/30.
Family Worship – 12/23 and 12/30 (details below)
12/23 – Children’s Ministry will be closed EXCEPT Nursery (on a limited basis) on Sunday 12/23. Babies and toddlers will be accommodated on a space-available basis on 12/23, starting at 9:45am. Please check in at the Information Desk for additional details regarding the Nursery classroom and available space.
12/30 – Children’s Ministry will be open for babies through Kindergarten students. Classes will be held in the Children’s Ministry pod (2nd floor) as usual.
If you have any questions, please contact Connie LeBeauf.
CM Steward Arrival Times:
- Security team should arrive by 8:45 AM for classroom setup.
- Registration team needs to arrive by 9:00 am to set up and prepare for check-in.
- All other stewards, please arrive by 9:15 AM to begin your service.
Following classroom and lesson preparation, all CM stewards should be prepared for prayer at 10:00 AM. ALL Elementary teachers (for 1st-6th grades) should report to the Children’s Worship Suite at 10:25 AM. Preschool teachers (for 2s and 3s through Kindergarten) should report to the Preschool Worship Suite (2s and 3s classroom).
**If there are any issues with you serving this Sunday, please reach out ASAP to find your replacement and let your coordinator know of the swap. The role replacement process, alternate team members (who serve in your role), and contact information are available when you click “Team Roster” (below).
NOTES FOR SUNDAY:
- Lead Teachers and Assistant Teachers:
- While the curriculum and distribution method for lessons and activities have changed, procedures regarding supplies remain the same. Debbie-Anne will continue to provide handouts for students and all supplies required for activities in classrooms.
- Please click “Elementary” or “Preschool” (links below) to pull lessons and activities from the 1st Sunday folders for Elementary (if you have classes from 1st-6th grades) and Preschool (if you have classes from Nursery through Kindergarten). Preschool teachers should also be prepared with the songs in the appropriate Sunday folder.
- Classrooms have been updated to accommodate the new curriculum. Please arrive at the requested time to get acclimated to your new space.
- 2s and 3s meet in the classroom previously used for PreK/K
- Pre-K/K will meet in the pre-baptism classroom
- 1st-2nd grades will resume meeting in the 1st-3rd grade classroom
- 3rd-4th grades meet in the Children’s Worship Suite (after Elementary Praise and Worship)
- 5th-6th grades meet in the classroom previously used for 4th-6th grades
- As discussed in training, we are continuing to implement our Emergency Protocols. Please be sure that your Emergency Classroom Contact is identified. He or she should fill out your attendance roster and keep it updated throughout the service. Please also ensure that a cell phone is near your classroom roster at all times and that it is near your safest lockdown position and/or within easy access of your evacuation path. If you haven’t previously considered exactly what this means in your classroom or serving space, please give some consideration before you serve this Sunday.
UPCOMING EVENTS: Check this page for all CM steward announcements.